Who we are
Last updated: [January 6 2022]
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our website. The information we collect depends on how you use our website and what services you request.
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address, when you provide it to us through forms on our website, such as when you purchase tickets or sign up for our email list.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your usage of our website, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from, and the website you visit next. We may also collect information about the device you use to access our website, such as the device’s IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you use our website. This information may be collected through GPS, Bluetooth, or other location-based technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our website and services: We may use your information to operate and maintain our website, to process transactions, and to provide customer support.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to send you marketing communications, such as emails or newsletters, or to respond to your inquiries or requests.
- To analyze and understand our audience: We may use your information to understand how people use our website and to improve the user experience.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors, website hosting companies, and marketing agencies.
- Legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as a court order or subpoena, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others.
- Business transfers: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, we may transfer your information to the buyer or transferee as part of that transaction.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive or by contacting us at email@example.com
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.